To win a game of Slingo, you will have to accumulate as much as points you possibly can by spinning the slot, and you will be awarded extra points after each spin if you land on the symbol which is present on the Slingo card on almost every number.
If you mark off a number on the ticket, then you will be awarded points and so on the points system works in a different manner under different things. If your reel land on a number with the symbol it will have more points that just a number reel.
So it is important that everyone knows about how pointing system works in Slingo games ticket.
How does pointing system work
These are the methods by which a player can earn point by playing Slingo games.
Points earned from Slingo CD ROM to Slingo deluxe
- If you mark a number on the Slingo ticket (200 points).
- If you have covered 5 number is the Slingo ticket either vertically, horizontally or diagonally. (1000 points)
- If you land on a gold coin symbol reel (1000 points)
- If you have successfully landed on three, four or five times on a joker (super joker also counts) then ( 3 times = 1000 points, four times = 2500 points, five times = 10,000 points) This part of bonus point does not exist till millennium version.
- Clearing an entire card which will award you with points for a number of spins done.
- 0 spins 16,000 points ( it is impossible to win Slingo without even five spins if you have increasing freeze spin).
- One spin 15,0000 points.
- Spins 2 – 15,000 Points.
- Spins 3 – 14,500 Points.
- Spins 4 – 14,000 Points.
- Spins 5 – 13,500 Points.
- Spins 6 – 13,000 Points.
- Spins 7 – 12,500 Points.
- Spins 8 – 12,000 Points.
- Spins 9 – 11,500 Points.
- Spins 10 – 11,000 Points.
- Spins 11 – 10,500 Points.
- Spins 12 – 10,000 Points.
- Spins 13 – 9,500 Points.
- Spins 14 – 9,000 Points.
- Spins 15 – 8,500 Points.
- Spins 16 – 8,000 Points.
- Spins 17 – 7,500 Points.
- Spins 18 – 7,000 Points.
- Spins 19 – 6,500 Points.
- Spins 20 – 6,000 Points.
Points are deducted for
- If one of the reels lands on the devil symbol, then points are reduced in half.
- Paying for the last four spins.
- Spin 17 – 500 points.
- Spin 18 – 1000 points.
- Spin 19 – 1500 points.
Spin 20 – 2000 points.
Millennium version of Slingo games was released on September 2009, and many changes were made to the old game so as to make the game fun to play.
First Slingo was played as a single-player game now it is online and played all over the world, so it’s a multiplayer online based game.
I hope you get the information you are looking for in this article.