When considering your Pembroke Park drug rehab treatment options for a alcohol or drug use disorder, you may come across a wide range of programs and offerings. Various factors such as medical history, frequency and length of prior alcohol use will play a role in what form of treatment best fits your needs.
Occasionally, if the warning signs of alcoholism are caught in the early stages, an outpatient setting may offer sufficient treatment. This allows you to carry on with your daily activities such as work or school, family obligations, and other responsibilities. However, if you have struggled with heavy drinking years, an inpatient treatment center may provide the best recovery options.
What is an Inpatient Rehab Program?
- Inpatient treatment gives the highest level of rehab services for patients diagnosed with other drug or alcohol addiction. Typically, inpatient drug rehab programs have accompanying medical detox services.
- At The Blackberry Center, treatment for substance abuse begins with our clinicians gaining a good understanding of your specific situation.
- Our treatment team will evaluate your medical health, mental health, and chemical use history to design an individualized Pembroke Park drug rehabor alcohol rehab plan for you. Our rehab staff may also talk with your friends and family members and other experts you might already be working with to take care ofyour needs and challenges.
- Because addiction is a disease that affects your body, mind, and spirit, we assemble a multidisciplinary team to provide you with a holistic healing plan. Your epert team members for inpatient treatment may include:
- Addiction counselors
- Wellness and fitness specialists
- Continuing care coordinators
- Clinical case managers
We want you to know; you are not alone. Roughly 17.6 million Americans are suffering from addiction to alcohol, according to research by the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NIAAA). Rehab services are essential for addressing this disease, and we trust that our serene, luxury rehab in a city with the best weather is the ideal setting for a fresh start.
You can lead a sober, happy life. And getting there can be an individualized, friendly experience that is tailored to your needs. This is our philosophy at United Recovery Project, and our committed team wants to see you succeed.
If you or a loved one needs Pembroke Park drug rehab, please call us today.
Tailored Treatment for Dual Diagnosis
Behind almost, each drug and alcohol addiction is a more in-depth story—a trigger that drives an individual toward substance abuse. To truly recover from addiction, it’s essential to address underlying mental health issues so a patient can break free of the cycle of using. Dual diagnosis treatment occurs when a mental health condition co-exists with an addiction or substance abuse. This includes struggling with mood disorders like anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and other concerns, such as eating disorders and sex or gambling addiction.