Of course, breaking the tradition of giving for Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be a nice move, especially if you’re in a relationship. If you are unsure about what to give to your girlfriend, fiancé or wife, read these tips below. We stick to traditional gifts that will achieve the romantic effect that almost every woman dreams of, but at the same time we warn of possible pitfalls that lie behind the most popular Valentine’s ideas and advise how to avoid them. And don’t forget about the Cheap Engagement Rings that you can choose to get engaged with her on this auspicious day.
Flowers To Express Your Love
Flowers seem to be an ideal choice for any occasion for your better half, so you can’t go wrong with flowers even if you choose it for Valentine’s Day. However, if you have only been in a relationship for a short time, ask what flowers she likes so that you don’t give her someone who makes her have bad memories or who she doesn’t like at all.
Although truly any flower can be given away for Valentine’s Day, red roses are most often given as gifts because they symbolize love, passion and romance. If you are still not sure in which direction your relationship is going, donate pink roses that symbolize tender feelings. In addition to roses, you can also give tulips as a gift, especially if you are in a long-term relationship or marriage based on friendship. They are ideal because in nature they begin to grow with the awakening of spring, so they symbolize a new life, a new opportunity. Orchids are reserved for sophisticated women, lilies of the valley for delicate women, and just like tulips, they symbolize a new beginning and awakening.
Diamonds Are a Woman’s Best Friend
A famous sentence says that diamonds are a woman’s best friend, but for Valentine’s Day you really don’t have to reach for diamonds, especially if you’re not in a long-term relationship. Women will love any piece of jewelry, of course, if it is in line with their preferences. Before you give jewelry to a girl or wife, ask what kind of jewelry she likes. If you don’t want to ask her that question directly, and her loved ones can’t help you, watch her closely, because based on that you can find out a lot about which piece of jewelry she would like. Just look at her style of dress. If practicality and sporty leisure are in the first place, choose somewhat more decent jewelry that she will be able to wear regularly without changing her style. If you notice that he regularly reads fashion magazines and blindly follows trends, she will definitely like what is currently in trend. So currently in many jewelry stores you can find bracelets that are a combination of yellow or white gold and colorful fabrics.
If you are buying her jewelry for the first time, start with one piece.
For example, if you are unsure whether to give her a necklace, bracelet or both, opt for one, and for the next Valentine’s Day, Christmas or birthday you can add another piece of jewelry that will match the one previously donated. By your partner’s initial reaction, you will know if you are going in the right direction, and that is also a great idea for creating a collection.
If your relationship is serious and you have been thinking about marriage for a long time, Valentine’s Day is an ideal opportunity to propose to her and give her a ring. While it may seem like a cliché, trust us that no woman will remain indifferent to this romantic move on this very day and will hardly wait to share it with everyone. On our site you can find tips on how to choose the ideal engagement ring.
Tips for measuring the size of a ring:
- It is best to measure the size of the ring at a jeweler with an official tool
- Avoid measuring with thread or paper because it can twist or lengthen the material and this measurement is often inaccurate
- Avoid measuring with a ruler, caliper or by mapping an existing ring to determine the size of the ring
- Measure on the hand on which you will wear the ring as very often the size of the same finger on the left and right hand is different
- Try different ring sizes several times to make sure you choose the right one size
- Do not measure your finger while it is cold or your hands are cold. When the fingers are cold the measured size will be smaller than when the temperature is normal
- Do not measure the finger if you have done some heavy physical work, been in the gym, eaten very salty food or feel hot because your fingers will be bigger and wider than are normal
- Measure your finger size when you feel normal temperatures
- Don’t measure your finger if they are swollen. The best time to measure your finger size is in the evening when your fingers are biggest
- When you measure your finger size, your ring should fit snugly on your finger
- Ring on your finger it should fit so that it does not fall off the finger over the article, and on the other hand it should be such that it is slightly crossed over the article when it is removed
- The formula for determining the ring size according to the Italian scale is: the size of the ring circumference minus number 40.
- The ring size according to the metric system of measurement (France, Europe) is equal to the ring circumference rounded to 0.5 mm.
How much is the marriage proposal
There are many cheap proposal rings on the market? Their prices range from rings of several million dollars to rings up to hundreds, tens of millions dollars or more so you should balance between your finances as well as products and you should choose for yourself.
The cost of buying a ring is too much for my personal income to do. It is not advisable because when we buy the ring, we have to prepare for a long journey with the wedding so we can choose purchasing power for the best and most suitable rings.
Where to buy cheap proposal ring?
Buying rings and using rings, you can freely use and choose for yourself ring patterns at gold shops across the country. You can choose for yourself the brand stores even in the provinces, but they have associated with 30 years of brands in the gold jewelry industry that are the benefits as well as the products that your party needs.
Comments are closed.