The choice of materials and colors is mainly responsible for the style and ambiance of your kitchen. Our kitchen fronts meet all requirements. Whether lacquer, glass, wood, or plastic – they not only look good, they are also robust, durable, and easy to care for. Find out how easy it is in our care tips:
The high-quality surfaces of a kitchen are very easy to care for. To maintain your kitchen’s value and service life for many years, you should give your kitchen 24/7 service and, above all, properly.
Please note the following care instructions:
- In principle, only use mild household cleaners that are expressly intended for kitchen furniture in your product information.
- Use a leather cloth or sponge.
- Please don’t use any sharp chemical substances or abrasive cleaning agents.
- Permanently remove dirt immediately. Fresh stains can be removed easier and therefore mostly wholly.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or running water from a hose!
- Always wipe all surfaces dry thoroughly after cleaning.
- Surfaces that are too moist due to the use of too wet clothes or steam plumes that occur during or after cooking are to be avoided as a matter of principle.
- Always keep all surfaces dry. Standing water and other liquids can cause permanent damage. In case of damage in the sink, leak on walls etc, companies such as climate control experts plumbing company amongst others can carry out the repair
Plastic Kitchen Fronts
- Plastic surfaces have a function-oriented appearance and are highly valued. They are highly scratch and shock resistant, easy to care for, come in a vast range of colors and shapes, and are relatively inexpensive.
- Plastic kitchen fronts can be cleaned with household and commercial cleaning agents. Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Apply the cleaning agent depending on the degree of its soiling diluted with a bit of water. Use a soft cloth for this.
- Then you should remove the cleaning agent residues with clear water and wipe the doors dry.
- You can easily remove stubborn stains such as paint and adhesive residues or grease splashes with commercially available plastic cleaners.
- Check it in an invisible place when you are using it for the first time.
- Vinegar cleaners, nitro or synthetic resin thinners, and nitro-based cleaners are not suitable for cleaning surfaces.
- Never use a steam cleaner.